Friday 12 February 2010

New Store Announcement & Sales - Scrappetizing

Ok ladies I have been talked into joining the designers at Scrappetizing store, got my arm twisted till I said yes lolllllll
Sorry ive been so quiet with no new releases this week but its taken most of my online time to get everything uploaded and listed to the store, am also in the process of decorating at home so pc time been limited...
I do have a few new templates PLUS a new Scrap Kit all ready to get in the stores for you over the weekend so make sure you check back regular to catch the updates.

As you know Im running sales in ALL my stores this month again with 30% off in all my exsisting stores, theres a massive 50% saving if your shopping at Scrappin with Friends and this is good until the 15th Feb so a few more days at half price there lol, Im also running 50% 0ff at Scrappetizing for this being a new store to me, hope you will stop by for a visit to the store and check out the scrappetizing sales from many of the very talented designers there

Have a fab weekend everyone and Happy Valentines Day when it arrives
huggs Susan

0 comments: