Thursday 27 May 2010

Trendy Beach Babe Cookie (set 1)



Hi everyone,

well its been a weird old week for me lol, i aint been around the pc much at all as the weathers been great for us (makes a change haha) Have spent most of the week going out and about, Edinburgh, Callendar, Bracklin Falls, Doune Castle and a few other spots, had my camera and took tons of pics as usual and truly enjoyed being outside rather than stuck indoors.

Anyways heres a set of trendy beach babe cookies that i put together when i did spend time at the pc, hope some of you can use her for these summer kits/tags etc, shes just now loaded to all my stores (exception of Scrappin Bratz, sadly i decided i couldnt keep up with all my stores and have handed my notice in there) sooooo now its just the 5 stores and my sale for May is still good until Sunday :))

Store links on the right as always and hope you take a browse around the stores as theres many many fantastic bargains to be got at...

following today is another 2 sets of this cookie in different colours so watch this space for the previews very soon, am in the middle of clearing out my sons bedroom (badly overdue lol) so will be back n forward throughout the day

huggs Susan

0 comments: