Friday 11 September 2009

Store Update

Sadly tonight I had news that P4s Store is taking a break and will be closing very soon so unfortunately my products are no longer available over there, hopefully there will be a grand re-opening in the near future and I will re load all my products but until then my products will only be available at Katelynn Designs Store, Dazzling Scraps Store and of course the New Scrappin Bratz store and as yall know from last nights post to celebrate me joining the Bratz team I have a 30% off Sale on ALL listings, the sale is exclusive to Scrappin Bratz though.
I hope everyone that enjoys my products will continue to do so at the other stores, I will keep you updated with P4S when I know more of the Grand Re-Opening....

Sorry for any confusion on earlier posts that says the products are available at P4S but they will be again soon :)

0 comments: