Monday 7 September 2009

Team Trouble Blog Train Sneak Peek




Tonight im giving sneak peek of a new blog train thats coming your way in just 8 days, yep the girls over at Team Trouble have got together to bring you this awesome blog train aptly named 'Old Skool Blog Train' ...
22 amazing designers have tons of mind blowing designs dated from the 50's thru to the 80's, my theme is a mix of 60's & 70's as yall know thats my fav era, I was born mid 60's lol so am not so old I remember it all lmao but is still my top fav for everything.

Be sure to check back to grab my portion of this fantastic, funky, groovy and all the rest blog train hehehe.
In the coming week I will be posting a list of all the designers and blog links of who is taking part, and hope you all will enjoy.

hugs Susan.

0 comments: