Friday 11 September 2009

Taxi/Cab Template (PTU)




My Taxi/Cab template whether its a big black city taxi or a groovy advertising cab your looking for this template should suit your needs, comes layered so you can colour and design to your own liking, as always psp & psd files are included and the preview is smaller than the actual size, all my templates are tagger size cuz my psp cant cope with full size lol.

Template is available in all my stores which you can find over in the list on the right >>>>>
(blinkies are all linked and working lol) i had noticed link to Katelynns wasnt but its fixed now .

As some of you will know I recently joined the designing team over at Scrappin Brats so thats a new store where you can find all my items and to celebrate me joining there all my products are marked down by 30% until the end of the month, cool huh :D

0 comments: